Thursday, September 19, 2013

CONSULTATIONS

PAYPAL
E-mail readings: $30.00 per question , if there’s a part A and B to your question, $30.00 for each additional question, I use the natal chart and the tarot with the email readings
Oracle Cards E-mail readings:$20.00 per question, if there;s a part A and B to your question, $20.00 for each additional question, I use only the oracle cards by Doreen Virture (your welcome, love her)
Telephone and Skype readings: $3.50 per minute, and I do those in the evening, and also on Tuesdays, email me to schedule an appointment, also I work with block time minimum is 10 minutes
Astrological Reports for 6 months only by email: 150.00, this is hand written by me, this take three days, it’s your personal horoscope based on your natal chart
Astrological Reports for year  only by email 175.00 This is a hand written by me, this take three days, it’s your personal horoscope based on your natal chart, and I use the tarot cards
A natal chart interpretation only by email 75.00, is an interpretation of you through your chart, and also the corrections that you need to work in order to get more out of life, and also to help you work on your blockages. This is about two days
Entertaiment purposes only, must be 18