Friday, October 6, 2017

fishy thought

I haven't done this in a while . I don't know how deep I want to get . This full Moon energy for three days, oh boy messed with me and my back. I was in physical pain , but I feel the mental anguish. Came because I was in physical pain. And One person helped me which was my family member.  Not even my husband helped me and no body else cared I was in excruciating pain. But I don't like to be in mental anguish and I don't like to be in pain. MY goal is to be at peace no matter what my challenges are. Through my full moon energy experience. I decided to focus on putting one foot forward, and persevere through the pain and mental anguish. I have to get use to this idea that I just do. Meaning I just continue with my life. No body cared that I couldn't bend down to use the toilet or pick up children when they were crying . I have to become my own observer in my life because no body cares. It sounds so harsh but thats because we come with this I feel , I feel I feel. The truth be told we are to busy on our phones, try to chase these superficial dreams, and thats the truth. I have to get use to this idea through challenges through no challenges , that I just do . No situation or not all situations will be ideal for me, and thats okay because I just do. For me ( me being Ego), I (being Ego) have to take those parts out of me. Because it's not going to make me happy, and I will never be satisfied because EGO perception is not satisfied and never is because it's always chasing that idea of it's about me.
   I get the whole true value you thing. I have home, love , family , freedom and peace.  I should be satisfied with those things and I 'am . But we are unfilled because we allow Ego to create are perception of these things should look like.So we feel unfilled because we all I and ME to get involve, and make these things more about us. And what these people in our lives can do for us , but really it's not about ME and I. It's about serving and connecting and being their for others. Also we need to connect more to our values and make those are real goals. I understand what Rav Berg was saying.  Because when your focus on your true values and not the almighty dollar, not the guy or girl your obsessed with or that house you want. You'll find something better which is peace of mind. And that these people or things, or superficial stuff is just EGO seeing for us. Trying to trick us because time is short to be wasted on what we can't control, or what we allow to cause us mental anguish. I think allot of us need to start reprogramming our emotional eyes and get back to our true values. Because we don't necessarily need to chase our desire because they just come to us, but for some of us not at the time you want . So you need to learn to be patient.         

No comments:

Post a Comment