Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Grow the F#$@up Edition By Marie Moore

                                               

Aries: You're too old to be having tantrums and breaking stuff already.

Taurus: Now after the age of  35 and I'm being nice this is called Peterpan syndrome, and no
                  You can't play with toys anymore, and Wendy is dead

Gemini: Take care of your own children, and clean your own dam house

Cancer: I know  adulting is hard, but I'm 70 years old, and I look ridiculous taking care of my                        adult child

Leo: Now you need to learn to clean your room because after a certain age this looks more like hoarding

Virgo: I called the retirement home someone will be picking you up shortly

Libra: Get over it not everyone has to love you

Scorpio: Now come on give me a sorry, no were not trying to kill anyone today, No we're not poisoning anyone either, say you're SORRY, drop the knife

Sagittarius: You need to learn to stay, I said: "STAY , don't run away from me and your responsibilities."

Capricorn: Get over it, Get over it, I said get the #$@#$@ over it. 30 years ago, and you are still mad

Aquarius: Where did you go??

Pisces: Its okay adulting is not so bad, you just have to do everything your dam self, No I'm not helping, fine one more time but thats it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment