Sunday, May 18, 2014

Daily Journal

Every Sunday, I have Sunday dinner with my husband's Great grandmother, and every Sunday the church next to her over fills their parking lot to the point. We can't stay in the evening to talk with her and keep her company. I can't tell you how many times she went over that church and told them can you please move your cars across the street. Across the street in the middle of a field is a parking lot.  I can't tell you how scary it gets when the road to her house is a 50mph and your blind side is a bunch of cars. The scary part you can't see in the evening time any of the cars coming. How can you say or practice a religion based on human dignity, when you do not practice it yourself?
I can rant and complain about this because I have my one year old in the car and this is scary.  This is an example of people who talk them selves up , I'm a spiritualist , I'm a christian, proud roosters but that to me means nothing. Your actions towards another human being speaks louder than your words than your real beliefs. Your words mean nothing to me,your actions tell me you don't practice what you preach because you have to crowd this small parking lot and block you neighbor and blind your other neighbor. Don't say what you are, show it be kind to your neighbors, be considerate of other people around you, say hello to the stranger on the street that you don't know. Don't judge others because  they invoke some kind of feeling in you. This is such a big pet peeve of mine. I'm just saying the next time you  are in a parking lot and you are taking up two spaces think about your neighbor. I know it silly something so simple, but in the law of universe everything we do is about Cause and Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment